Sunday, October 27, 2013

Who has time to teach with all this testing? Harvest Time Activities -- Centers with a Purpose!


I've just developed a new fall themed set of literacy and math centers -- Harvest Time Center Activities. The 10 centers are all based on great children's literature, which I have read to the class and then provided to them to read, as well.

Here's an overview of the set. To keep it all organized, I included center display signs and student name tags. That way, I can assign them to the center I want them to work on.  Each activity also include activity cards and storage labels, assembly directions, directions cards, and a student response sheet.












My students are loving these center activities, and I'm loving the enrichment they are getting out of their independent time.  You can find this set here in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.

1 comment: